30 August, 2012

30/8/2012

Last Singapore upload! Going to Auckland on Monday for New Zealand Fashion Week. I'm so excited! I've been wanting to visit New Zealand for so long. Hopefully I'll get some good travel pictures out of that as well as fashion stuff that I will upload on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/jeanninetanphotography). I apologize for the crappy scans (even crappier than the previous scans). I've had to make some of them black and white, which I will put at the end :)
-
-
-
Gardens by the Bay! Such a beautiful place...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Universal Studios. If you are going, you have to sit the Transformers ride. It is sickeningly good.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

6 comments:

Francesca said...

breathtaking. What camera do you use?

Yernie Yip said...

I absolutely love how you always make ordinary things looks so pretty. Wish i could take photos like you! You'll always be my inspiration. The 3rd photo, and all the b/w shots are my favourite :)

Jeannine said...

Thanks! I used a Canon A-1 for these.

Meredith Sledge said...

Ummmm, these pictures are incredible. INCREDIBLE. WOW. You are very talented.

Kolush said...

HIIIII!! Am a big fan of yours, and I'm from Sg! :D

Melissa Leanne said...

i'm from sg as well but these places don't seem as beautiful as when they're being captured by you :) love your works. x

melissaleannelim.blogspot.com